Hey y’all, happy Wednesday! I often get asked where I get all of my swimwear from and to be honest, 90% of my suits are affordable options from Amazon.
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclaimer HERE.
Since I’m out on my boat many days of the year and always have a swimsuit on, I have accumulated quite a large collection of suits, so today, I thought I would share some of my favorite purchases I have made on Amazon!
1. Beautyin Women’s Lace-up One Piece: Y’all this is my most favorite suit I have EVER purchased. It’s flattering and fits like a glove. The material is stretchy but holds everything in. I have worn this suit probably 50+ times and it’s still holding on strong!
2. Aqua Eve Women One Piece Swimsuit: This suit is flattering and sexy! Just a great staple suit to add to your wardrobe.
3. CUPSHE Women’s V Neck Swimsuit: This suit is another one I would recommend to anyone. It is super flattering on, and the material is really soft. It’s super cute and great quality.
4. CUPSHE Women’s Stay Young One Piece: This suit is a wrap around suit and the fit is incredibly flattering for all body types. It’s also fully lined so it is not see through at all.
5. Zeraca Women’s Surplice Neckline High Waisted Halter One Piece: This one piece has cute cutouts on the side and it is a very flattering suit on. The perfect suit for the beach!
6: Ekouaer Womens Sexy Ruffle Criss Cross Back One Piece Swimsuit: This is a simple , yet cute suit. The material is thick and holds you in without showing too much skin.
7. CUPSHE Women’s V Neck Swimsuit Lace Bathing Suit: Love, love, love this suit! The lace details and stripes are just too cute!
8. Pink Queen Women’s Crop Top High Waisted Cheeky Bikini Set: A fun, patriotic swimsuit that is perfect for the 4th of July!
9. Mumentfienlis Womens One Piece Swimsuit: This suit tends to run a little on the small size so I would recommend ordering a size up!
Let me know which one is your favorite down below, or let me know if there’s a favorite suit you want me to check out!
HossOctober 1, 2020 at 12:26 am
I think you look beautiful and pretty much anything you wear
Michael GothardJuly 8, 2021 at 5:17 pm
You ought to model swimwear, for some company !!!!!!!!!!