Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links.
Who doesn’t love a great highlighter at an affordable price? I know I sure do! I love to find great beauty products that aren’t going to cost me an arm and a leg. In the past few years, drug store makeup quality has gone up significantly and I am LOVING it! In my makeup collection, I have many more highlights than one person should ever own. However, I have been able to find some blinding, beautiful highlighters that don’t break the bank!
5 Affordable Drug Store Highlights I Love:
- Wet N Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder ($4.99): Wet N Wild nailed this highlighter! It comes in 5 different shades that are highly pigmented and buildable to reach a blinding glow. It’s lightweight and doesn’t look cakey on my face.
- Physicians Formula Butter Highlighter ($10.99): Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer has been my go-to bronzer for years now, so when they came out with a highlight I rushed out to grab it! It comes in 5 different shades to fit every skin tone. What I love about this highlight is that you can use it for a subtle glow, or build it up to the most beautiful glow. It does have a little glitter in it, so if you like more of a sheen than a sparkle this probably isn’t the product for you.
- Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlight ($9.99): This is a great everyday highlight that gives your skin a beautiful glow. I also use this to highlight under my brows and the inner corners of my eyes.
- Essence Pure Nude Highlighter ($4.49): I was so skeptical when I first bought this product, but I was pleasantly surprised at the color payoff for the price! It’s easy to apply and gives your skin a natural, gorgeous glow. It applies easily on the skin and stays on all day long.
- Colourpop Super Shock Highlighter ($8.00): While this isn’t technically a drug store product… it is a cheap, but great highlighter! It is creamy, pigmented and blends very smoothly. I apply it with my fingertips for the best color payoff.
When I apply highlighter to get an all-over glow, I apply it to the cheekbones, brow bone, cupid’s bow and down the bridge of my nose. I love to have that beautiful glow that highlighter gives you, it’s a must in my daily makeup routine!