I recently got the new $11 UCANBE Twilight eyeshadow palette and I have been excited to give it a try as it is a dupe of the $65 Rose Gold HUDA Beauty palette. Today we are headed to go out and about and I decided to put it to the test!
I was so excited when a subscriber sent this to me! It is a beautiful palette and I couldn’t wait to test it out. This is almost an exact dupe of the HUDA Beauty Rose Gold palette for nearly $50 cheaper… UM YA count me in for that deal!
I wasn’t sure that this palette would be pigmented or blend well, but for the price, I was shocked at how well it performed! I swatched a few of the shades on my arm before I got started and they shadows seemed to be pretty pigmented and buildable. Thee pink and red shades in this palette are so beautiful and was excited to dig in!
The shades blended easily onto my eye and I actually had to be careful because of the color being so pigmented. There was a bit of fall out when using the shimmer shades, but that is common. I wet my brush and the glitter applied beautifully on my eye.
All in all, I would recommend giving this palette a try! It looked great and didn’t wear off throughout the day.
My Full Face of Makeup:
- Primer: Tula Gel Cream (I put 3 pumps all over my face) & Rose All Day Oil-Free Serum
- Foundation: Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation
- Brows: Dipbrow Pomade with this brush
- Bronzer: Butter Bronzer
- Blush: Laura Geller Baked Blush-N-Brighten
- Highlighter: MegaGlo Highlighting Powder
- Eyeshadow: UCANBE Twilight Palette
- Liner: Sex Kitten Liquid Liner
- Mascara: Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara
Lola HoltNovember 13, 2018 at 1:15 am
Love a great dupe that performs well!
Pauline ClarkeNovember 13, 2018 at 6:32 am
Looks great love the colours