This 5 ingredient low carb salsa verde chicken casserole is a quick, easy, and budget-friendly meal you can throw together in minutes!
I’m excited to share this low carb salsa verde chicken casserole recipe because it is such an easy recipe that can be made on even the busiest of nights!
This recipe is one of my favorites and it’s loaded with flavor too! Everyone in your family will love this – even if they don’t follow a low carb diet!
How to Make this Low Carb Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook bag of frozen riced cauliflower according to instructions on bag.
- In a large bowl, you will combine a block of cream cheese, jar of salsa verde, 1 cup of shredded mexican cheese, the bag of riced cauliflower and spices together.
- Add the shredded chicken into the cheesy mixture and stir well until mixed.
- Pour into a baking dish and top with 1 cup of shredded mexican cheese.
- Place in 350 degree F oven and cook for 30 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly!
- Serve hot and enjoy! What an easy dinner!
Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole Meal Prep
This recipe is great to be used to meal prep some meals for the week! It keeps well in the fridge and can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
You can cook this casserole, split it into smaller containers and combine with a veggie of your choice, and you will have quick and easy meals for the week!
- 15 oz Jar of Salsa Verde Salsa
- 8 oz Block of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 cups Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 bag Frozen Riced Cauliflower, steamed
- 3 cups Shredded Chicken
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Black Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cook bag of riced cauliflower according to instructions on bag.
In a large bowl, combine block of cream cheese, jar of salsa verde, 1 cup of shredded cheese, bag of riced cauliflower and spices together.
Add the shredded chicken into the mixture and stir.
Pour into a casserole dish and top with 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Back at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
Serve immediately and enjoy!