This is a super simple, but incredibly easy bite-size keto dessert recipe! All you need is 3 ingredients, and about 5 minutes of time to throw them together!
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclaimer HERE.
These dessert bites are incredibly easy to make and take almost no time to prepare. All you do is boil water, mix in the gelatin and heavy cream, pour into a mold and let them set in the fridge.
How to Make Bite-Size Keto Dessert
- Heat up one cup of water until boiling and dissolve all three packets of gelatin into the water.
- Slowly stir in the heavy cream while continuously whisking so that the jello and cream do not separate.
- Pour the mixture into a silicone mold and set in the fridge for an hour or until set. Enjoy!
- 1 Packet of Sugar-Free Jello (Any flavor is fine)
- 2 Packets of Knox Unflavored Gelatin
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Boiling Water
Boil the water and add the three packets of gelatin, stir until dissolved.
Once the gelatin is completely dissolved, very slowly stir in the heavy cream while continuously whisking.
Pour the mixture into a silicone mold of your choice.
Refrigerate until firm, roughly 1-2 hours. Remove from molds and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.