I don’t know about y’all, but I love Amazon. I can order a product and it sometimes get to my house in less than 24 hours, it’s kinda insane. What did we do when shipping took 6-9 days? I get mad when it takes over 3 now! haha! I buy all kinds of things off Amazon. Prime shipping is incredibly convenient and I don’t have to go searching in a bunch of stores for an elusive item. Amazon has become my go-to for stocking up on my keto staples as some of them are quite hard to find in stores. Below I have compiled a HUGE list of some of the best keto products you can purchase on Amazon. Of course all of these items are not needed to do a keto diet, but some of them are great to have on hand!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links where I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase at NO extra cost to you. Read more about my disclaimer policy here.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is great for cooking, use in recipes or adding to your coffee to up your fat for the day
- MCT Oil: MCT Oil is keto fuel!
- Ghee Butter: I love to cook with ghee as it has a high smoke point
- Olive Oil: Great for cooking!
- Ultima Electrolyte Powder: I drink this daily to replenish my electrolytes
- Magnesium Supplement: So important to make sure you are getting in your electrolytes – I supplement with this
- Nu-Salt: I use Nu-Salt as a way to get enough potassium into my diet – a very important electrolyte!
- Himalayan Pink Salt: I use pink salt on everything!
- Coconut Flour: Used in many keto baking recipes
- Almond Flour: Used in many keto recipes
- Psyllium Husk Powder: Used in many keto bread recipes
- Xanthan Gum: A thickening agent
- Flaxseed Meal: A great source of fiber
- Lily’s Chocolate Chips: A great low carb alternative to be used in baking recipes
- Liquid Stevia: My personal favorite that I use in my coffee every day
- Swerve Sweetener (Confectioners): Use in place of powdered sugar
- Swerve Sweetener (Granulated): Use in place of regular granulated sugar
- SweetLeaf Sweet Drops: These come in a TON of flavors! I use them in coffee and recipes for a flavor twist!
- Monkfruit Sweetener: Perfect for those that don’t like the taste of stevia – it tastes like sugar.
- Erythritol: A substitute for sugar that does not have an aftertaste
- Fat Snax Cookies: A great snack to have on hand to beat sugar cravings
- Nui Cookies: Another awesome keto cookie – I love the chocolate chip!
- ChocZero Keto Bark: The best keto chocolate in my opinion – I love the bark with almonds in it!
- Noosh Almond Butter: A great on the go snack to throw in your car just in case
- Low Carb Protein Puffs: Sometimes I miss a “crunch” so I eat a few of these!
- Zevia Zero Calorie Soda: A perfect replacement for soda!
- Quest Nutrition Tortilla Chips: You will either love or hate these – I love them!
- Moon Cheese: 100% cheese!
- Pork Rinds: A chip alternative
- NuPasta: A SUPER low-calorie pasta replacement that doesn’t smell and tastes good!
- Good Dee’s Blondie Mix: She makes some awesome low carb baking mixes!
- AlternaSweets Ketchup: A great ketchup replacement
- AlternSweets BBQ Sauce: A great sugar-free BBQ sauce
- Coffee Booster: A high fat coffee creamer
- Legendary Foods Nut Butters: These nut butters are AWESOME and they come in great flavors
- Everything Bagel Seasoning: A great seasoning with a lot of flavor!
- Bone Broth: Collagen-rich!
- Nutpods: Dairy Free coffee creamer
- Lily’s Chocolate Bars: A great keto treat
- Food Thermometer: Always have the perfect doneness of steaks!
- Silicone Baking Mats: Keep fathead dough from sticking!
- Food Scale: To weight out foods
- Milk Frother: To mix up bulletproof coffee
- Silicone Mold: For fat bombs
- Iced Coffee Maker: Because Iced coffee is life.
Well guys, I hope you enjoyed this list! Let me know what your Amazon favorites are in the comments below!