I don’t know about you, but for me, picking out Christmas gifts isn’t always the easiest thing to do! You may scour the internet looking for different things for everyone on your list, but that can take hours to find something just right! I created this list as I combed the internet looking for some fun and unique finds that almost anyone would love. I have rounded up some of the best Christmas gifts for under $100 in this list! Everything is linked, so just click on the name to go check out or shop the item. Enjoy! I hope you find some great ideas for your friends and family!
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission from your purchase at no extra charge to you. This allows me to keep creating content, thank you! Read more about my disclosure policy HERE.
The 30 BEST Christmas Gifts Under $100 For Her:
- Agate Cheese Board: This cheese board is BEAUTIFUL! I seriously want one in every color.
- Pom Pom Throw Blanket: Such a cute blanket that is warm AND decorative.
- HUDA Beauty The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette: This palette is beautiful and has colors that suit everyone!
- 2.6 Qt. Air Fryer: Air fryers are the new popular item to have in your kitchen!
- 12-Pc. Pyrex Set: I bought this and LOVE it! Such a good deal!
- Sherpa Lined Denim Trucker Jacket: Even though this is made for males, it is a PERFECT jacket for women as well!
- Michael Kors Fanny Pack: Perfect to keep your belongings on you on the go!
- Lucky Brand H2O Booties: Weather ready booties.
- 4 Pc. Calvin Klein Set: 4 different fragrances!
- Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser: For those who love essential oils.
- Electric Wine Bottle Opener: Easy access to wine… YAY!
- Michael Kors Watch: So pretty and classic!
- Faux Fur Lined Slippers: So comfy, and keeps the toes warm!
- Kendra Scott Drusy Necklace: One of my favorite necklaces!
- Dyson Big Ball Vacuum: For those who need to clean up after the family! (I messed up, this one is over $100)
- Faux Leather 15 inch Laptop Backpack: Perfect for those always hauling around their laptop!
- MAC Mini Lipstick Set: SO many colors to choose from!
- UGG Plush Throw: Cozy and warm!
- Bose Micro Bluetooth Speaker: Big sound on the go!
- CozyChic Robe: A cozy, cushy robe!
- Patagonia Half Zip Pullover: So warm and cute!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sultry Palette: Such a great palette!!
- Quay Australia Aviator Sunglasses: So stylish!
- Stud Earrings: These are BEAUTIFUL!
- Lorac Mega Pro Palette: For the neutral lover!
- Polaroid Camera: For those who want to capture magical moments!
- Curling Wand: My favorite curling wand ever!
- Fitbit Flex: Wireless activity and sleep monitor for the fitness addict.
- Stila Liquid Eyeshadow Set: These are AMAZING!
- Bar Tool Set: For those that love to entertain!
I hope you enjoyed this list and found some great gift ideas! Have a very Merry Christmas, yall! 🙂
Tommie Sue ReevesDecember 7, 2018 at 7:57 pm
so that dyson was over $400???
Robin JonesDecember 7, 2018 at 8:17 pm
Love watching your videos will look forward to them after the new year merry Christmas to you and Cody